HEYYYYYY GUYSSS! Wow it's practically been a whole year since I made a set! It’s been a busy year! Well I decided to start off the *new year* by making a set!This was Requested by ______ Hahaha soooo yeah<3 1. I start off by going to the drug store and buy a really good quality fake nail set. My favorite is KISS they stay one forever and don’t chip or break.<3 2. Then pop-out each fake nail in the set. Choose the fake nail that best fits that nail (if that makes sense). 3. Take a clear nail polish and paint your *real* nail and quickly place the fake nail over top of it. Let it sit for a minute or two. 4. Do step 2-3 for each nail for them to be perfect. PTG<3
- Having a blemish on your face when you wake up isn't something you want to see in the morning. Having beautiful healthy skin is a good thing and boosts people's confidence.
Eating Healthy : - Eating healthy can play a role in keeping your skin clear . Greasy foods are filled with gross unwanted toxins. Healthy foods are filled with vitamins. I'm not saying that you can’t have junk food but I’m saying to cut down on it. Water is also extremely important to drink, Water helps us detoxify our bodies.
Wash Your Face Daily:
- When you wake up in the morning wash your face because there are is so much bacteria can be on your face from your pillow, blankets etc. Make sure too also wash your face before you go to bed . Oils and Dirt get on your face everyday so washing it can get rid of them :)
- Stress isn't good for our body . It builds up inside our bodies. If you do stress frequently make sure to let it out by going for a simple jog or doing something you love.
- I've heard dabbing some lemon on your face helps. It may burn but that just means its killing bacteria. So at least once a week you may want to put some fresh lemon on your face :)
Brands ( Proactive, Neutrogena, etc.. ) :
- Before you buy facial wash you may want to research a bit on it and look up reviews . Also, you can visit a dermatologist and see if he/she can give you any advice on what to get or they may be able to prescribe something for you that has a more likely chance of working. I use St.Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub. I love it! For more about it here’s the link :) => http://www.stives.com/Facial-Products/Naturally-Clear/Blemish-%28and%29-Blackhead-Control-Apricot-Scrub/